Since 1995, we have represented hundreds of individuals in complex and simple family court cases. We have the experience you need to achieve a favorable outcome in your family court case.
We strive to provide excellent, ethical and quality representation for every client.
What We've Achieved
- We have achieved numerous favorable outcomes for our clients in nearly every county in Arizona
- We have achieved favorable outcomes in Division One and Division Two of the Arizona Court of Appeals
- We are regularly consulted by other family law attorneys regarding strategy and tactics in the other attorney's case
- We are regularly consulted by other family law attorneys to review appellate options after trials in family court cases
- We regularly receive referrals from other family law attorneys, psychologists, counselors and other behavioral health professionals
- We are strongly committed to using alternative dispute resolution and collaborative methods to settle even the most complex family law case
- We have developed a network of experienced consultants including behavioral health professionals, tax advisors, valuation and appraisal experts, litigation support, and other professionals
- We have been recognized by the Supreme Court of Arizona for our commitment to community education about family law
- We have a strong commitment to pro bono representation. Michael Shew volunteers at the Family Law Assistance Project on a monthly basis
- We use cloud based, state-of-the-art software to manage your case
- We are strongly committed to continuing education and the improvement of family law in Arizona